Whether you are on holiday at the seaside, or in the mountains for a week’s skiing, whether you are expecting hordes of relatives to descend for the Christmas or Easter holidays, or you simply would rather spend time with your loved ones rather than spend hours in the kitchen, I can help.
Together we can plan your meals – whether winter warmers to satisfy a large hungry family, or more elegant dishes for Christmas dinner, Easter or Ferragosto lunch. I will shop for the freshest ingredients, prepare the meals and store them either in vaccum packed storage bags for the fridge or in freezer containers, ready for you to heat and serve.
Some of my most popular dishes include:
- Courgette, courgette flower, emmental cheese and confit tomato quiche.
- Salmon fillet marinaded with fennel (herb) and star anise and served with confit fennel (vegetable).
- Seafood salad and crunchy vegetables on a black olive biscuit
- Pistachio nut and foie gras terrine served with toasted brioche and apple jam
- Pea, mint and buffalo mozzerella purée served on a large rye bread crouton
First course dishes:
A selection of fresh, hand-made pasta such as, egg pasta taglioni, potato gnocchi, pumpkin gnocchi, and guitar spaghetti, with a choice of freshly-made pasta sauces and baked lasagne and cannelloni dishes.